INDEX

Saturday, July 15, 2023

PICTURE 14

 Observe Picture and write in your words. 

I have written my observations; you observe the picture and read my observations as well and write your thoughts in your words.





I was happy on Sunday. I wanted to eat something sweet. I asked my brother “Do you want to eat something” He replied “Yes”. Then, we decided to make chocolate pancakes. We gathered all the ingredients to make the pancakes. First, we reorganized the kitchen and placed the utensils in their proper places. We placed the plates on the shelf, hung the pan on the wall and some utensils on the corner shelf as shown in the picture. All the ingredients were placed on the cooking table. We took out a glass bowl from the cupboard and started adding the ingredients to it. First, I added the chocolate and butter, and melted them using the double boiling method. Then, I added eggs and some flour and beat the mixture well. Once it was mixed, I heated a pan on the gas stove and made small pancakes for both of us. They turned out to be very good. Our hard work was successful, and we enjoyed our homemade pancakes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FROG hard work

  Once upon a time there was a deep hole in the center of the village. 5 frogs slipped into it and tried to jump out, but they failed again ...