INDEX

Wednesday, August 2, 2023

GRATITUTE

 


For this auspicious day , I thank that GOD and this Universe.

Thanks to the light of sun who provides life to this earth.

Thanks to water, Air, and this earth who make live on earth possible.

Thanks to God for everything in my life.

Thanks to my Parents who gave me this precious life.

Thanks to every family member.

Thanks to all my well-wishers, those who gave me love, knowledge and encourage me when I needed.

Thanks to all those books, poets, teachers, and professors, who provided me knowledge.`

Thanks for all the new opportunities coming in my life.

Thanks for the coming tomorrow.  Which will definitely be better and filled with happiness.

Thanks, every positive energy entering inside with every breath, which makes my every cell of body healthy and disease free.

Thanks for a strong body and strong health.

Thanks to the brain where nice and creative ideas are born.

Thanks for the peace, prosperity, and self-reliance.

Thanks for the unlimited and unbounded capabilities inside me.

Thanks to the money by which I fulfill my and my family’s need.

Thanks to my growing prosperity.

Thanks to those potentials by which I can face challenging situations easily.

Thanks for every happiness in my life.

Thanks for every technology which makes my life and my work easy.

Thanks for all the moments filled with happiness and joy.

Thanks to the willpower in me.

Thanks for all those blessings which I continuously get in my life.

Thanks for safe journey.

Thanks for the food I get.

Thanks for this beautiful life.

Thanks to the lord for this universe.

Thankyou, sukriya, dhanyawad


No comments:

Post a Comment

FROG hard work

  Once upon a time there was a deep hole in the center of the village. 5 frogs slipped into it and tried to jump out, but they failed again ...