INDEX

Thursday, July 27, 2023

KAPIL SHARMA ENGLISH SONG

 KAPIL SHARMA ENGLISH SONG


I am gonna keep working day and night

I will exercise and even wake up on time

If I drink, I swear I won’t lose my mind, because you are watching.

I’ll protect

 

 

I am gonna keep working day and night.

I’ll exercise and even wake up on time.

If I drink, I swear I won’t lose my mind because you are watching.

 

I’ll protect my people from harm and wrong .

I‘ll never forget where I belong,

Even learn full lyrics of English song because you are watching.

I know you are watching.

And I am not done yet yaara,

I am just a star, but you are my brightest sitaara.

 

You are my creator.

I’m your fan,

you gave me the strength to become this man 

I hope I can do what you though  

I can because you are watching

Even when you and I live miles apart

The joy of my eyes shines in your heart,

In difficult times I’ll calm and smart because you are watching.

I know you are watching

And I am not done yet yaara , 

I am just a star, but you are my brightest sitaara   

I know you are watching ,

And I am not done yet yaara ,

I am just a star, but you are my brightest sitaara

 

The day when you found out

I started drinking

You invited me and friends over thinking ,

A beautiful night,  what a beautiful thought ,

But sorry dad, I was out ,

one more time , one more time, one more time

please one more time I wish I could say cheers papa ,

You are my world

I’m yours papa,

now your son is also a papa.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FROG hard work

  Once upon a time there was a deep hole in the center of the village. 5 frogs slipped into it and tried to jump out, but they failed again ...