INDEX

Monday, July 10, 2023

 

Mom and small kid conversation: (Focus on: Body parts)


  • Mom: Hello baby, tell me how many hands do you have?
  • Son: I have two hands.
  • Mom: wow, how many eyes do you have?
  • Son: I have 2 eyes.
  • Mom: How many legs do you have?
  • Son: I have 2 legs.
  • Mom: How many hands does your mother have?
  • Son: My mother has 2 hands.
  • Mom: How many fingers does your father have?
  • Son: My father has 8 fingers and 2 thumbs.
  • Mom: How many ears does your sister have?
  • Son: My sister has 2 ears.
  • Mom: How many nose do you have?
  • Son: I have one nose.
  • Mom: How many lips does your grandmother have?
  • Son: My grandmother has 2 lips.
  • Mom: How many tongues do you have?
  • Son: I have one tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FROG hard work

  Once upon a time there was a deep hole in the center of the village. 5 frogs slipped into it and tried to jump out, but they failed again ...