INDEX

Monday, July 10, 2023

Father and Son Conversation: (About picnic – travel)


Son: Hey papa, Can I talk to you for a minute.
Papa: Sure son, what’s on your mind.
Son: Can I go to Goa with my friends?
Papa: Goa, that’s quite from here. Who else is going with you. (Who are you going with)
Son: My classmates are going with us.
Papa: How many friends are going there?
Son: We are 7 friends.
Papa: Have you booked all reservations?
Son: No papa, first we need permission from you. Then we will take further steps.
Papa: Okay, Go and take care.
Son: Papa, have you ever been to Goa.
Papa: Yes, once, when I was in Delhi in my first Job. I went there for a meeting for 4 days; it was a great experience.
Son: good then tell me something about that place.
Papa: I don’t remember too much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FROG hard work

  Once upon a time there was a deep hole in the center of the village. 5 frogs slipped into it and tried to jump out, but they failed again ...