INDEX

Saturday, July 15, 2023

PICTURE 7

 

Observe Picture and write in your words. 

I have written my observations; you observe the picture and read my observations as well and write your thoughts in your words.





This picture depicts a bedroom that my brother and I share. My computer is placed on the table, which I also share with my brother. His belongings, such as kites and a football, are scattered around the room. Additionally, there is a TV in our room because we enjoy watching it, often until late at night. On Saturdays, my brother and I watch movies together until late at night. Our room is always messy, so we make it a habit to organize it every Sunday. As we enter the room, we start planning how to arrange and tidy up the space since everything is scattered here and there. There are also three pens and a diary placed on the computer table. A pair of slippers is also near the bed. Moreover, my brother has a guitar as he loves music and practices for one hour every day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

FROG hard work

  Once upon a time there was a deep hole in the center of the village. 5 frogs slipped into it and tried to jump out, but they failed again ...