INDEX

Saturday, July 15, 2023

PICTURE 8

 

Observe Picture and write in your words. 

I have written my observations; you observe the picture and read my observations as well and write your thoughts in your words.






"What a beautiful classroom scene! There are six students in the room: two standing, two sitting, and two lying on the floor. (There are many charts hanging on the wall). The walls are adorned with many charts, and there are two almirahs in the room. Flowerpots are placed on the cupboard, and bags are stored inside. One student is sitting on a chair, drawing, while others are engaged in their work. Everyone is studying, except for one child who is playing with toys. Some are reading, some are writing, and some are drawing. I love the rainbow chart made by my best friend, and I made the Apple chart. The girl wearing a red apron is my best friend who created the rainbow chart. Additionally, there is a red pen stand on the table, which I gave to Rishab, a student in my class. Both my best friend and I have different interests; I enjoy singing while she loves dancing. We are planning to open a YouTube channel."


No comments:

Post a Comment

FROG hard work

  Once upon a time there was a deep hole in the center of the village. 5 frogs slipped into it and tried to jump out, but they failed again ...