INDEX

Saturday, July 15, 2023

PICTURE 9

 PICTURE 9

Observe Picture and write in your words. 

I have written my observations; you observe the picture and read my observations as well and write your thoughts in your words.





What a great scene! I like this scene, so I want to describe it. The boy was playing with his toys when his mother entered the room. The mother shouted at him because his room was so messy. Everything was lying here and there. She asked him, 'What did you do the whole day when I was not at home?' A table lamp was standing behind the sofa, enhancing the beauty of the room. Something was on the lamp as well. The walls were adorned with beautiful handmade paintings made by my friend. The girl was sitting in the corner of the sofa, watching her mother scolding her brother. She got scared. "She wanted to say something to her mother, and that's when she entered the room, but she didn't say anything because of her anger. After having a fever, she wanted to dance. There was a banana peel lying on the floor. If anyone ignored it , somebody could slip and fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FROG hard work

  Once upon a time there was a deep hole in the center of the village. 5 frogs slipped into it and tried to jump out, but they failed again ...