INDEX

Tuesday, July 11, 2023

 Two friends' conversation (Pancake Breakfast)


 

Jerry: Hi Sally, What’s up. Long time no sees.

Sally: Hi Jerry, good going. Hey, do you know any best breakfast place? My kids want to go out for breakfast this weekend. They want to eat pancakes.

Jerry: Yeah, a new restaurant opened in New Street Near SBI bank. Now a days, it is our favorite place.

Sally: When did you go their last time? Have they served Pancake?

Jerry: Last month, yes, they have lot of varieties of pancakes.

Sally: Which one is best? I will only try that.

Jerry: Banana Pancake with chocolate syrup.

Sally: Good. My kids would love it. What do your kids like there?

Jerry: My kids like the same pancake (banana with chocolate chip).

Sally: Would you like to join us this weekend?

Jerry: I must check with my kids if they are free this weekend.

Sally: Ok.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FROG hard work

  Once upon a time there was a deep hole in the center of the village. 5 frogs slipped into it and tried to jump out, but they failed again ...