INDEX

Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Mom and Daughter conversation (about preparation breakfast)



Mom: Jahnvi, can you help me to cook breakfast?

Jahnvi: Sure Mom, is someone coming over this morning? How can I help you.

Mom: Yes, your uncle and aunt are coming. You can help me set the table and prepare the dishes.

Jahnvi: Alright Mom, I will start working on it right now.

Mom: Thank you Dear. You’ve been a great help.

Jahnvi: It’s no problem. I also take pride in assisting my mother.

Mom: I’ truly proud of you, my child. Come on, let’s finish our work quickly and get the breakfast ready.

Jahnvi:  What are we making for breakfast? Have you decided?

Mom: Yes, I decided to make cheese sandwich, poha and chole bhature.

Jahnvi: Do we have all the ingredients?

Mom: Yes, we have done all the preparations. We kneaded the dough last night. Can you make the sandwich.

Jahnvi: Yes, what filling should I make?

Mom: I have already made the filling; you just bring the sandwich maker from cupboard and make sandwich.

Jahnvi: Ok mom. What else should we do? Can we make fresh mango juice.

Mom: Yes, it’s good option. Check the fridge if mangoes are in the refrigerator.

Jahnvi: Ok, there are five mangoes in the fridge.

Mom: Great, it’s enough for all.

Jahnvi: Ok Mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FROG hard work

  Once upon a time there was a deep hole in the center of the village. 5 frogs slipped into it and tried to jump out, but they failed again ...