INDEX

Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Customer and Receptionist Conversation: (Book Rooms in hotel)

 Customer and Receptionist Conversation: (Book Rooms in hotel)


 

Receptionist: Good afternoon! Welcome to Starlight Hotel. How may I assist you?

Customer: Good afternoon! I would like to book a room for two nights, please.

Receptionist: Certainly! Could you please let me know your check-in and check-out dates?

Customer: I will be checking in on the 10th of July and checking out on the 12th of July.

Receptionist: Perfect! How many guests will be staying in the room?

Customer: It will be just me.

Receptionist: Alright. We have a single room available for your stay. May I have your name for the reservation, please?

Customer: Yes, my name is John Smith.

Receptionist: Thank you, Mr. Smith. Your room is booked for the 10th to the 12th of July. If you have any special requirements, please let us know.

Customer: Thank you. I don't have any specific requirements at the moment.

Receptionist: Noted. We look forward to welcoming you on the 10th of July. Have a pleasant day!

Customer: Thank you. Goodbye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

FROG hard work

  Once upon a time there was a deep hole in the center of the village. 5 frogs slipped into it and tried to jump out, but they failed again ...