INDEX

Tuesday, July 11, 2023

 Two friends' conversation about trip: (Solo trip)


Priya:  Hey Jahnvi, you seem really happy, what’s the reason.

Jahnvi: yes, I am very happy today, I just came back from my solo trip yesterday. It was amazing. Have you ever gone on a solo trip.

Priya:  No, I haven’t had the chance to go on a solo trip yet. But I’ve heard a lot about it, and I am interested in exploring in.  How is your experience. Was it good?

Jahnvi: Yes, it was a fantastic experience for me. Initially, I was scared, and even my parents were worried about me, after that it went smooth.  But I believe everyone should try it at least once in their life.

Priya: Where did you go for your trip?

Jahnvi: I went to Shangarh.

Priya: Where is that place?

Jahnvi: It is in Himachal Pradesh near Manali.

Priya: How far is from here?

Jahnvi: About 500 km.

Priya: Where did you stay during your trip?

Jahnvi: I stay at a place called Zostal.

Priya: What is Zostal. I haven’t heard of it before.

Jahnvi: Zostal is a type of accommodation, like a hostel. There are 5-6 beds in one room.

Priya: Is it affordable? How much did you pay for your stay?

Jahnvi: Yes, it is quite affordable. I paid Rs 600 per day.

Priya: Oh, That’s great! I think I’ll give it a try too. Would you be willing to guide me?

Jahnvi: Of course, I will be happy to guide you, just let me know whenever you plan to go, an I’ll provide you with a complete itinerary.

Priya: Thank you so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FROG hard work

  Once upon a time there was a deep hole in the center of the village. 5 frogs slipped into it and tried to jump out, but they failed again ...